Venus in Virgo
One time per year Venus, the planet of connection and love (to some) is challenged to find its place in our hearts.
This year Venus will be in Virgo from Sunday August 11 through September 5, 2013.
Venus without Mercury’s support in 2013
This year, Mercury arrives to Virgo on September 5th – the exact same day that Venus gets a little happier when it moves to Libra with pragmatic Saturn and wild Rahu.
There is more about this on my FREE Conscious Calendar that I share with everyone on my mailing list.
If you would like to know more, join the list at www.consciouscalendars.com
or click on the icon in the upper right hand corner of this page.
You will be sent a video of a guided visualization – that helps you become present moment for greater focus.
And you will be sent the link to the free conscious calendar page.
- Happiness Habit #3 Cultivating Intuition - August 16, 2015
- New Moon in Cancer (not Leo) - August 14, 2015
- The Last Blood Moon of four - August 11, 2015
- Happiness Habit #2 = Ripple happiness and it waves back to you - August 9, 2015
- Full Moon in Sagittarius - July 1, 2015
- Solstice Sun Salutations in Times Square New York City - June 17, 2015
- Solar Eclipse March 20, 2015 - February 28, 2015
- Precession of the Equinoxes a 26,000 year cycle - February 16, 2015
- January and February Vedic Astrology Update 2015 - January 20, 2015
- First New Moon of 2015 Ushers Evolution - January 17, 2015