Venus in Virgo
One time per year Venus, the planet of connection and love (to some) is challenged to find its place in our hearts.
This year Venus will be in Virgo from Sunday August 11 through September 5, 2013.
Venus without Mercury’s support in 2013
This year, Mercury arrives to Virgo on September 5th – the exact same day that Venus gets a little happier when it moves to Libra with pragmatic Saturn and wild Rahu.
There is more about this on my FREE Conscious Calendar that I share with everyone on my mailing list.
If you would like to know more, join the list at www.consciouscalendars.com
or click on the icon in the upper right hand corner of this page.
You will be sent a video of a guided visualization – that helps you become present moment for greater focus.
And you will be sent the link to the free conscious calendar page.
- Mercury Goes Direct in Aries May 22, 2016 - May 22, 2016
- Chandra Ashtami from Mars and Saturn - May 13, 2016
- Retrograde Saturn and Mars in Scorpio - May 7, 2016
- A NEW KIND OF YELLOW DAY IS BORN – Mars and Saturn in Scorpio and the Moon - March 28, 2016
- Lunar Eclipse Mega Red Day March 22 & 23, 2016 - March 22, 2016
- Mercury in Pisces March 18 through April 2, 2016 - March 18, 2016
- What Does the Solar Eclipse in Aquarius Mean? - March 4, 2016
- Total Solar Eclipse 2016 - March 3, 2016
- Eclipses times of Cataclysmic Change? - February 29, 2016
- Yellow Days Explained - January 12, 2016