Venus in Virgo
One time per year Venus, the planet of connection and love (to some) is challenged to find its place in our hearts.
This year Venus will be in Virgo from Sunday August 11 through September 5, 2013.
Venus without Mercury’s support in 2013
This year, Mercury arrives to Virgo on September 5th – the exact same day that Venus gets a little happier when it moves to Libra with pragmatic Saturn and wild Rahu.
There is more about this on my FREE Conscious Calendar that I share with everyone on my mailing list.
If you would like to know more, join the list at www.consciouscalendars.com
or click on the icon in the upper right hand corner of this page.
You will be sent a video of a guided visualization – that helps you become present moment for greater focus.
And you will be sent the link to the free conscious calendar page.
- January and February Vedic Astrology Update 2015 - January 20, 2015
- First New Moon of 2015 Ushers Evolution - January 17, 2015
- Venus, Mercury and Jupiter set a new tone for January 2015 - January 4, 2015
- Venus December’s Gift 2014 - December 1, 2014
- Gratitude, not just for Thanksgiving Day - November 12, 2014
- Wednesday Nov 12 and 13 Green days on the Conscious Calendars - November 11, 2014
- Positive Thinking for Happiness Works – music to inspire positive thinking - November 5, 2014
- September Super Moon - September 5, 2014
- Align with the Light – Venus and Jupiter teach us how - August 17, 2014
- Images of the Super Moon of 2014 - August 15, 2014